Saturday, July 4, 2009

Last night - CARD CLASS WITH MICHELLE HABIB

Well what a super start to the weekend. Michelle had organised a punch card class, I couldn't think of anything I'd enjoy more on a Friday Night, so of course I had to go...

Not only was the company GREAT (that includes you Julie) but the cards were FANTASTIC!

Michelle you really outdid yourself again! WOW WOW WOW!

Can you believe all of these cards are made using Stampin Up Punches!

The first card is a fish made with a border scallop punch, oval punch, 5-petal flower punch and scallop punch. Look s complex but is surpisingly easy when you have such a great teacher..






Next is a lovely Japanese lady, made with circle and oval punches.


And here is a very cute Dog - made with oval and circle punches.















And lastly my favorite the cow! This is made with the Round tab punch, oval punch and 5-petal flower punch.












The only thing missing was a PIG (Not!) (You had to be there! and I imagine you wish you were now you have seen these FABULOUS cards!)

I can't wait for PUNCH CLASS TWO!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment