Monday, December 21, 2009

A Christmas gift from a friend

I had a visit from one of my cardmaking friends, Rel. She popped round this arvo to drop off a lovely Christmas gift.

Here is the bag and super little card followed by the most adorable snowman ornament, preparing to throw snowballs, he will fit in nicely with my Christmas decorations, and is so stylie that he will standout.

She has created such a lovely card, the hedgehog is just so very cute pulling his sleigh full of presents and to his surprise a lovely red robin! What a great card!

Thanks Rel, you are so very thoughtful.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The pleasure was all mine, knew as soon as I saw the wee snowman, it had to be for you xx glad you loved the card. Thanks for spoiling me too with the cutest card and gift.

    ReplyDelete