Sunday, April 4, 2010

Index book of my Stampin Up stampsets



































































Well I started this little project yesterday and it has taken about 16 hours to complete.

I went on the internet and found pictures of some stampsets, scanned some others from my catalogues and then stamped some sets which I could not locate pictures of elsewhere..

I have made a little index page (3) for the front and would need to update that and insert a page when I buy a new set and take out any I sell....

I have grouped my sets in categories: animals, flowers, backgrounds, sayings and words, christmas etc.

In the word and sayings catergory I have stamped all of the sayings and words from other sets so I can look in my book for a saying which I may not have remembered I have in another set which is not just sayings or words. ie. summer by the sea set has some lovely sayings and I forget to use these with other cards....


I have decorated the front page of each section with a set from that catergory, nothing fancy... and noted on the tabs what is in the category...



It is a rather large book with just over 100 pages


At least I won't have to search through my craft cabinet anymore.....


Where I have added the sayings from other sets, I have noted the name of the set it comes from and how many words or sayings stamped belong to the set... I have also stamped a couple of christmas things in the christmas section from the button bear set etc, this way I will remember I have a santa hat in another set not specifically related to christmas etc....

1 comment:

  1. This is something I have been meaning to do for AGES!! Good on you - am not surprised it would have taken a while. Now that I have finally cleaned my craft room perhaps I will do this too. :)

    ReplyDelete