Monday, July 12, 2010

Storage - spelllbinders and sponges

Well I had a bit of fun this weekend trying to create some better storage for my spellbinders and also making up a sponge set, one for each colour.

For the spellbinders, I bought a roll of magnetic tape and put a strip on a peice of acetate and made one for each set. I bought a CD wallet today which now stores all of my spellbinders/nestabilities dies.

I saw the sponge idea on Zindorfs blog (link on my side bar) and decided it would be better to have one quarter for each different colour. So I made a set based on this idea and tagged each one with the corresponding cardstock. I have to wait for the new colours to be released before I finish this project but it should make brayering and sponging a lot easier....

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea to keep them safe and protected in this way. Beats the tin lunch boxes huh!!, also neat idea of the sponges, very cute...