Saturday, August 21, 2010

Occasion cards

And the final creations of the evening, occasions cards for my card box as when I revamped it with catergory dividers I realised I did not have many occasions cards...


Balllons from the button bear set and cuttlebug embossing folder.



Cuttlebug horseshoes with brads and cuttlebug embossing folder. Unfortunately I have run out of antique brads so there are a couple of mixed ones on the horseshoes....











Baroque motifs silver embossing.... and cuttlebug embossing.



Never ending joy bouquet and cuttlebug embossing folder.

















Frames with a flourish, buddies stamp... While making this I was going to use the frame on the top and bottom, then thought I wonder if I can use on the sides too, I had no idea it would make such a pretty circle! Next time I will emboss the square frame first, that way I will be able to stamp the frame straight!

Have to say that I am LOVING the Stampin Up Teeny tiny sentiments stamp set, I thought it may be too small when I bought it but am surprised how much I am using it, more than my other word sets!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. All these cards are really lovely. You have been so busy lately and making very beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete