Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Graduation




After finishing my study towards my Diploma in Business Administration earlier this year, I found out that graduation is in Feburary 2011 in Rotorua. Unfortunately I won't be going as it is also my brothers wedding in February in Tauranga.

So as a little momento of my achievement I purchased this delightful Russ Graduation bear from Waiariki Institute of Technology (which arrived today), complete with their name and logo. The bear is just delightful and it's great that they get these made for graduates to buy, such a cute 'must have' to mark the occassion!

2 comments:

  1. jackie we will have to met i am in stratford
    email me at

    jdewys@live.com

    janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! I know you have worked hard for this, so it's well deserved. Sharlene

    ReplyDelete