Sunday, January 2, 2011

Black water rafting scrapbook page









Here is another of yesterdays creations, seemed a great time to start scrapping as new years day! This was back in the 90's when my flatmate and best friend, Martyn and I went blackwater reafting atthe waitomo caves. At the time his brother owned the caves so we got an extra special trip, absailed sown a 30foot hole into the ground (very small from memory), checked out the glowworms, did some tubing after jumping off a cliff! saw horid cave wetters and even got an eel in my gumboot! We even had to climb up over a massive and very strong waterfall, I remeber the relief when I finally made it back out of the ground....


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi, these two pages are my favourite. What great colors you have used and love the frame look like the olden days when we did not have digital camers and had the plastic film which was processed. Love the whole way you had laid it out and your journalling box. Love the font you have used too for the Waitomo caves. Just absolutely love it. A really great two pages well done.

    ReplyDelete