Monday, February 21, 2011

biker birthday

Well I have not been blogging for ages! I have been very busy with my brothers wedding last weekend, out of town, and then busy with work again... and now I have to edit the wedding video before putting onto discs then sort the photos I took.....

I did manage to to make a quick card for some friends who had theird brothers 60th on the weekend, who obviously likes motorbikes!


Once I get the wedding stuff finished I may find time to craft again.... although I have also joined the local camera club so that is also keeping me busy..... a lot of fun too!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, love this card, the biker looks terrific and really alive..... Great man colours too. Look forward to seeing some more craft things when you have done all the wedding stuff.

    ReplyDelete