Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birdhouse treat box


I had a little fun tonight...

I managed to finish a wedding invitation design for my brother in Australia who is getting married early next year. I needed to get it in the post so they can decide on the final design before I make them all.....

So after that I thought I'd try something new, I do love birds and have a super budgie, kiwi, he is blue and has been the inspiration for this little treat box....

It certainly worked as planned, I was also thinking if I did the hole bigger and down to the bottom it could be a doghouse! I guess the options are endless......

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hello, these are amazing, just love them and think you have the design well and truly down to a fine art and much nicer than I have seen around..... great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic! what a great little project! I love the embossed panels for the little house, and those blue birds are the sweetest xx

    ReplyDelete