Sunday, December 5, 2010

Early xmas gift from a friend

I had a lovely day saturday as managed to visit with my friend Rel. It was long overdue to catch up in person. I got to see the progress on their 4WD jeep, which her and her talented husband, Grant, have basically rebuilt the entire jeep, it's very impressive!

Speaking of impressive, they also showed me their new craft machine, the cricut expression! OMG I am so blown away with what you can do with it, her scrap pages are just amazing! I left feeling that I should sell a lot of my carft things to buy one of these machines and as it will replace a lot of the things I have.... very tempting!

And to finish off our lovely afternoon, we had an early Christmas pressie swap. The photo above is the absolutely stunning Chistmas bauble that Rel gave me for Christmas, it's just the perfect addition to my Christmas collection and haspride of place! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment