Monday, August 8, 2011

Cricut Flower shoppe fancy frame - friends




This is a super fun project I made tonight for one of my friends, who is in the photo of course!

I used the Cricut Fancy Frames cartridge for the front, design/fancy front, and backing fold out stand and sandwiched together with stiff scrap cardboard. I forgot to sponge/ink the scrap cardboard so had to do the edge with a mark later, it was hard to do this way and easy to slip!

Then I made 3 super flowers from the cricut flower shoppe cartridge, these were much better than my first attempt a few weeks back, many thanks to the lady who left me a comment on how to do the centers, it works much better. You're a star! I love that people share their ideas so freely and take time to comment on others blogs, craft people have class.

I was going to enter this in a competition and thought I saw one about flowers but now can't find the site.... never mind.. I LOVE my cricut so much I am selling lots of my stamp sets as I can't see me doing as much stamping , although I enjoy stamping, the cricut is like a bug you simply catch and it never goes away!

Hope you like the frame. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment