Thursday, January 12, 2012

cricut scrapbooking - simple



Here is the last of lasts nights scrapbooking, I am really pleased as it also finishes another scrapbook full of pages yipeee!

The first is me for my graduation...it was another good year, after finishing a Diploma in Business Administration the year prior I went on to do a Diploma in Professional Photography which I finished prior to Christmas 2011...... I scanned the diplomas so I could print on 6x4 and use in on the layout....






























And lastly this is a design from the cricut scrapbook layout book, sorry can't recall the designers name.... super layout to end my scrapbook with and the photo was very fitting as I went to the Pouakai Zoo last week and the peacock put on the perfect show! How very lucky to see it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment