Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Season of Joy Scrapbook Page


I can hardly believe I managed to make a scrapbook page tonight. This is my first scrapbook page in a long time and the first one using Stampin Up stamps or any stamps infact. I think its okay, what do you think?
I also used my new Big Bite to do the eyelets in the middle, the tree and snowflakes are on 3d dots and covered with dazzling diamonds! Also used SU Season of Joy stampset.
I took the photos recently during the Christmas/Summer Festival of Lights here in Taranaki.

Please let me know what you think and any ideas you may have...

p.s. you can double click on the scrapbook page to see a bigger picture, that goes for all pics on my blog..

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OK - THIS is amazing!! Such a great page, and your big bite!!! Does a wonderful job. I'm VERY impressed. Well done!

    ReplyDelete