Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kiwi

Just got home from another enjoyable card class at Michlelle's home, thanks MH for the nice designs.... We made 4 lovely cards and the company was great, what a nice bunch of ladies..

With no new creations, I thought I'd add a photo of my budgie, Kiwi Jones.

He is such a character, ever so cute. He LOVES eating peaches.

Would you believe he has taken a liking to MY corned silverside too!

Kiwi is very talkative (wonder who he gets that from) and he loves kisses, yep he gives me kisses and i give him lots of kisses too! I have to say as adorable, fluffy, cuddly and warm as he is, a mouth full of feathers isn't much fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! You have another follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh.... what a cutie..... my Logan loves peaches and creamed rice! wonder if Kiwi would like that too.. he is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete