Monday, March 9, 2009

Fishy Friends Scrapbooking Page

So after a weekend spent taking down my old pool which leaked after 3-4 years of use. And then of course buying a new one, only to find this also had a small leak, which was bound to get worse over time, so having to take that down too so I could return it. It seems only fitting to have made a water themed scrapbooking page.
I can't get a replacement pool in the other style as there are still on order. I hope they arrive before the raincheck expires!
So I have used Stampin Ups Fishy Friends set, watercoloured and covered with dazzling diamonds. The background pages were a cheapy from the warehouse. The cute photos are from slides that I am currently loading into my pc via my printer. All very time consuming as I then have to touch up the photos before printing. I even photostitched the two scrapbook pages together back they didn't quite line up, they do in my scrapbook tho!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment