Saturday, March 7, 2009

Paisley Background


What a great start to Taranaki Anniversary Weekend, My latest Stampin Up order arrrived so I rushed over to Michelle's place to collect it... Wow, I arrived just in time for pudding! Desert was lovely, Michelle will know what I mean! Lol That made my weekend!
Michelle is very lucky as she have a fantastic family, I'm so glad I have had the pleasure in meeting them all.
A big thanks to Michelle for my latest order and the extra retired backgrounds, like the one used here.. you are so very kind.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!! You mean... Sorry I blocked your view of my topless husband sitting eating dinner?! You're sooo funny!
    GREAT cards - boy, you sure were on a mission tonight, weren't you! Hope you did manage to get some studying done after all that creativity. Have a great weekend, and enjoy your new pool.

    ReplyDelete