Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Survival kit - water bottle holder


So after a busy day at work I come home and remember I need to make some survival packs for some ladies at work.

The team at PAE, the caretaker/cleaning company that look after the WITT campus, are putting in a team for the relay for life this weekend.

Pat, Stacy, Barney and Becks are such good supporters of my crafts that it seemed only fitting to support them in the relay by providing them with survival kits. They are such good friends they even invited me to join their team although I don't work for their company! How nice are they!

The kit includes NZ Spring Water, and of course, hiding inside the holder is 2 chocolate frogs!

I have used stampin up's lifes definitions on the front and chosen a different definition appropriate for each person.
Inspire for Pat as she is so very inspiring especially as she has been recently diagonsed with breast cancer but that won't get her down.
Gratitude for Barney as I am thankful for the great cleaning job she does in my building.
Happy for Stacy as she needs some happiness right about now, and hearing about her adventures makes me happy.
And Original for Becks as being so youthful, I do hope she stays so very original and true to herself, she rocks.

I hope these little care packages help them through the day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely AWESOME. How thoughtful you are.... creating a different definition for each person and the treat of two frogs to give them extra energy as bet they will need it. It is such a lovely caring thing you have done, but then that is YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete