Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sense of time - new stampset


And the final creation of the night and you may notice the clock is set at the time it is about now!!!

If you want to know how I made this so the clock has adjustable hands, then leave me a comment..... it's very easy and uses two items you are bound to have in your craft supply. I thought it would be good for new years cards as you can set just before midnight or simply adjust for a special time for an event etc....

I had a very good start to the day today, I got some results back from my latest study course and it was a great result. Only one more course to do this year then 2-3 next year to complete my Diploma. Yipee....

The day got better when my friend Michelle came into work and dropped on my latest order. Shortly after that came some news that I still am a little shocked and sad about. But all in all the majority of the day was pretty good and ended even better with making new cards!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment