Friday, August 14, 2009

Water colour diary - flower of the month


I was so very excited when I saw this stampset for sale on trademe. Stampin ups flower of the month, must be from the U.S. I fell in love with it instantly and bid like crazy to win the auction.

I have made 2 books so far with this set, this is the first one, 5 inch x 5 inch and bound together using the bind-it-all.

I have covered the covers with patterned paper and used the lovely saying from SU sense of time set, on a spellbinders label die, and added a flower from SU playful petals set.







Here is the first page with the january flower, carnation. I have watercoloured the flowers and the lines are stamped from the Live your dream set.





October flower, marigold














April - sweet pea
Posted by Picasa

3 comments: