Thursday, June 17, 2010

Congratulations card from a friend

I finished my study this week, after 1 1/2 years studying towards the National Diploma in Business Administration. I am very pleased to have completed and with results for all courses being A+'s!

Here is a lovely card made especially for me from my friend Rel, she is so very thoughtful and kind. It has a big congratulations inside too. She's so thoughtful as has made the card using my favourite colours, pink and blue and with the beautiful new butterfly set. It's such a pretty card and very well designed, check out her blog on my links to see other lovely cards she has been making...
Thanks Rel!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It was such a pleasure to do this card for you, you have worked so very hard and gained exceptional marks. I hope they value you very much at work and all your hard work will get you good results in the future. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete