Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding invitations

My brother who has recently moved from London to Australia, is getting married in Feb 2011 in Tauranga, New Zealand.
He and his fiancee Cherie asked if I would make thier wedding invitations. Thanks to modern technology i.e. skype, we were able to go back and forth with ideas and designs and come up with something they really liked. The theme for the wedding is picnic and New Zealand so we have incorporated red gingham ribbon and photos of NZ fauna....
I made 45 invites and 50 thank you cards.... all boxed up and posted today....





















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacqui, if only you could hear me go "oh my god" these are absolutely gorgeous in every way. I love them and you have done a wonderful job of designing it with the gingham is so cute and the lovely NZ theme. Also the cuttlebug piece on the side really sets it off. You are so so very clever and your brother and future sister-in-law will feel so proud.

    ReplyDelete