Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brayering - my take on Michelle Zindorf's latest creation


Here are tonights creations, a friend card with some new DSP and the Just Believe set with brayered background, after stamping 'friends' over the circle flower pattern I realised it would have been better in the middle... but never mind....







Next is a quick card froma recent trademe bargin, the one of a kind set, recently retired. I bought this set as it has 3 small blossoms in it (not used on this card) which go with the boho blossoms punch which I have on order to go with a level one hostess set I will be getting soon, so thought I'd get this set so I have another stamp to go with the punch.... (how easy it is to justify my purchases LOL!)

















And lastly my take on Michelle Zindorf's latest brayering card - check out her link on my blog list to see how her card looks.. I never seem to be able to brayer mine to look as good as hers, hopefully practice makes perfect!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I saw Michelle's latest offering & thought WOW - you've done a great job - really like the Just Believe one too :)

    ReplyDelete