Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New goodies













Well it's been an exciting day as my stampin up order arrived! I have some ink pads on back order and the watercolour crayon upgrade kit, but other than that everything else arrived! I took a photo but it doesn't do justice to the goodies.... all I need now is time to play!

So I haven't mounted even half of the sets yet but did manage to make three cards..

Of course I had to use the monster first as I have been very excited about the make a monster set....

Next I did a rather quick brayer card trying to resemble a wave.... and added the extreme surfer....

And lastly a take on Sharlene's owl card on her blog.. I didn't have the woodgrain background stamp so have used the cuttlebug wood grain embossing folder......Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So thrilled for you getting all your new stamps and papers. You will have so much fun... Absolutely love the surfer card, it's amazing.... and the owl is very very cute. Can see you are going to do some fun things with the monster, scary but very funny. Enjoy all your new stuff. I have got mine asian artisty and unchartered territory, but haven't had a play yet.... maybe tomorrow or later tonite. Take care Love Rel xx

    ReplyDelete