Friday, September 17, 2010

Cardmaking techniques on CD


WOW! How lucky and spoilt am I?

I recieved this lovely gift from a super lady today, Sharlene (via special delivery from the lovely Trisha). It's a CD of almost 100 techniques to use while doing the thing we LOVE, making cards.

Not only is the CD PACKED with ideas but it came in such a delightful handmade CD cover using a Stampin Up new set, Artistic etchings. Notice the lovely new Rich Razzleberry cardstock?? Yummy!

If you want to get your hands on one of these CDs made by the very clever Sharlene Torres! Let me know as she will make these to sell or check out her blog from my bloglist on the right hand side and leave her a comment or send her an email directly....

Not only does the CD contain the techniques/instructions but also a photo of the finished technique, I can't wait to try them all!

Thanks Sharlene, you are one of those people who ARE very clever and creative...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment