Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Christmas cards


Christmas cards are by far my favourite to make..

This first one is inspired by a femo design I saw recently in a magazine, I didn't use femo though as find it too brittle and breakable so just went with cardstock...







Next is the lovely as a tree, tree on it's side and the delighful decoration baubles hanging below....

Then a simple bauble with a Christmas saying stamped on top....











And lastly another Santa in the chimney card but this time with a more appropriate saying - from the just believe set.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow love the top card, reminds me of our choir singing christmas carols, they all look so cute. The lovely as a tree is so effective put on the side and the decorations hanging. Also the decoration on its own is stunning. Made me LOL at santa especially the words.... your cards are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some fabulous Christmas cards - hard to pick my favourite amongst them all

    ReplyDelete