Thursday, April 9, 2009

An Easter Gift from Rel

Wow how very lucky and spoilt I am... Here is a fab easter basket made by Rel. She only learnt how to make it at Michelle's stamp club the day before and was able to recreate one the very next day....
This is the cutest little basket, a striking design and filled with easter eggs and topped off with the cutest little chickens (I LOVE BIRDS)! Rel has used the Stampin Up polka dot punches set on the front and even paper pierced each dot! Her attention to detail and perfection shows through!
Thanks Rel, I'm very touched.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely things you said, it was very much my pleasure to make this for you, I am so lucky to have met you through Michelle and Stampin up and we have become such great friends. I know how you love birds and cute wee things and just had to share it with you. Take care and you are such a special friend.

    ReplyDelete