Friday, April 10, 2009

Phtotography - Tupare

So last Sunday after a rather eventful day on Saturday, Gaynor and I decided to visit Tupare for a less active morning out... I had never been there before and it ended up being an hour long tramp....
Well worth the visit, what a beautiful place to visit...

I loved the fantails, it was rather difficult to catch these flighty birds in my camera lense, they move so very fast....





Another pretty fantail....
The pathways are super... the lining of trees makes for great photography....

















The main house is very stylish - I love the old tudor look, very english...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love all these photos, it is such a beautiful place to walk and enjoy nature at its best. You are so clever with all your cards and photography as well, I hope you enter these in a competition and am sure you would win very much.

    ReplyDelete