Monday, May 11, 2009

The coolest, largest stampin up butterfly

So tonight I have been playing around and created the coolest, largest stampin up butterfly!
BUT you are going to have to wait until tomorrow to see it!

I will however show you the base of the butterfly which I made first... it's rather simple as only uses a couple of scallops or a flower, 2 pieces of wire (shaped/curled) and 3 brads. This was really the clever part!

LOL funny photo... just you wait and see how I turned this into a butterfly!

I am holding off showing you until tomorrow as I am hoping the mojo monday sketch competition (which we don't get until tuesday), will be a sketch where I may be able to use my newly created stampin up butterfly!

It's kinda cool, promise! Come back tomorrow and check it out... I'd love to know what you think.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment