Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nestabilities Labels and flock

Well after a very late night on Friday, due to Graduation Ceremony for Work... (9pm finish and an 8am start that morning).. I am very tired... Not only did I not get home til 9 but I hadn't eaten since lunch at 12... so had a 10pm dinner. I wasn't really hungry anymore by that time.. then of course I had to stay up for a few hours after that as sleeping on a full stomach only brings on the indigestion and reflux - YUK!

But anyway, although feeling a little worse for wear the last couple of days, I had to go to the Dunkleys Craft Fair! It was great with about 80 stalls and some fab things to buy...

I had arranged to get the nestabilities labels four set at eh fair as a company from Auckland had emailed to say it was on special.... As you can see I have used it on these cards..

Of course I have also used flock on the swirls, polar bear, penguin and the duck (i'm a little addicted to flock at the moment)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Think this ducky is going to be a stamp you use a lot and the curvy verses are just right coming out of his beak, love what you have done again with the nestabilities and your colors are great too. Wow you have had a really busy weekend of card making and everyone of them are amazing.

    ReplyDelete