Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flock - upsy daisy


So after playing with the free sample stickers and flock, I wondered how I could use it with my stamps. Of course! Stampin Up's Heat and Stick is perfect! So here I have versamarked the daisy stamp and then sprinkled Heat and Stick powder, heated, sprinkled flock and then pressed down to ensure it sticks and then shoke off the access.... I love it and it really does feel like velvet! On the words, you can see I did not versamark well enough but it's still readable! I'm sure I'll get better the more I use flock!

Hi to Teresa - thanks for checking out my blog, it was lovely to met you at Michelle's class. You are right, I do love the upsy daisy set! Check out Teresa's blog - Campin and stampin, the link is on the right side of my blog list... She has made some beautiful stamped candles using the upsy daisy set...

I better get to bed now as I need an earlier nights sleep than of late... I turned my alarm off this morning and fell back asleep. 7.30 I raced into the shower as I start work at 8 and usually get up around 6.45... what a mad rush, poor little ticker had a jump start this morning! It really is a horrible feeling and very bad start to the day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment