Saturday, July 18, 2009

6" Photo album scrapbook - bind-it-all

I have been hoping to find time to play with my new bind-it-all machine...

Here is a photo album scrapbook, it's 6" square, covered with patterned paper (inside and outside covers), all corners are rounded with the bind-it-all heavy duty corner rounder.

Each page is decorated with stamps from Stampin Up's Natural Beauty set, on glossy cardstock then coloured.

The book contains 10 pages with 20 photos, all photographed by me, the photos are all of Pukekura Park here in New Plymouth.


Here is the front cover..





This is the inside cover and first page...










Here are a couple of pages from inside the book.....






And this is the back cover.


The little strap is a bind-it-all accessory, it comes in tan and you can colour it with markers....



I like this so much I think I'm gonna have to keep this one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. What a wonderful job you have done of this. The photos you have shown are so neat and the stamps you have put with them are lovely. What a precious thing to keep, or give away. Great job.

    ReplyDelete