Thursday, July 9, 2009

Christmas cards

Christmas is my most favourite time of year, other than Winter with the beautiful snow.... Must be the English in me!




This lovely angel stamp was a recent purchase from trademe also the saying stamp.....







This cute little girl stamp was one of the first stamps I bought from Michelle, actually on the very day I met her, which then lead to my addiction to card making and of course Stampin Up stamps.















This village scene is a recent trademe purchase also. The village looks so inviting...















And lastly the final trademe purchase, yep, it's another Christmas village scene... It's a little hard to see as I used very pale watercolouring.... it reminds me of home, England.... I so wish we had white Chirstmas's here......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ohh your Christmas cards are gorgeous!! They remind me of home too. :-) I know we don't have snow here in NZ at Christmas time, but I still love the traditional cards and themes for Christmas. Your cards are beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete