Sunday, July 26, 2009

Song of Spring - Round card




Sometimes you just need a change...
After making most of my cards in the standard shape and size, I thought I'd give this round card a go. I have used my cuttlebug and the nestabilities cutting dies for the card and scallops and circles.... You just have to roll the card through twice as it is a little thick to cut when folded in half... The cool part of doing a scallop card is that it stands up without rolling away!

This lovely little stampset, Song of Spring - is from Stampin Up.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. I have that stamp set, but as yet haven't really used it. I'm liking it a whole lot better after seeing your cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this shape goes so well with the stamp set. Love it, and think you have chosen a great way of showing the stamp set off.

    ReplyDelete