Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Christmas Stampset

Here is a card using the other stampset from my latest order which Michelle kindly delivered earlier this evening...

Santa is so very cute! Before ordering this set I thought I may be able to make his legs swing so I gave it a go and sure enough it works a treat...

So his legs are hanging on an eyelit (with top of eyelit facing the card and not squished) and then a brad put through and split/fixed on back of the scallop. Santa is mounted on 3d squares so there is plenty of room for the brad and eyelit behind his coat.....



Don't forget to check out my next post for the very special gift I had the pleasure in receiving tonight from Michelle.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You sure know how to make the most lovely christmas cards. You have such great ideas and love everyone of them. Anyone who gets any of your cards is so lucky. Thank you so much for your beautiful card to me, thanking me for the birthday one, you chose all my fav colors and included hearts and a wee cat. So thoughtful and caring. You are a sweetie, thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete